Saturday, November 1, 2008

According In My Lations

Last night we were driving home from a family swim and we passed a Burger King. Fred and I listened in on the boys conversation in the back seat.

Stephen: Is that the Burger King with the playground?
Timothy: I don't know. I can't see.
Stephen: Do you think Daddy will stop and get some french fries?
Timothy: Wait! I'm looking! I can't see. Is there a playground?
Stephen: When we stop at the traffic light, then I can see.
Timothy: Well, according in my lations, I see no playground.
Stephen: Then I guess we're not going to stop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you stop?

liz said...

Hahaha! I love kid conversations!

GramS said...

I love it!
It made me laugh.

Martha said...

a.peg, no we didn't stop at Burger King, but we did go through the drive-thru at Harveys down the street ... their fries are cheaper and better and we were all happy!

We just laughed at Timothy's "according in my lations" because he was trying to say "according to my calculations" ... too much Oddesey or something I think.