Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Thanksgiving

I'm thankful tonight that our Open House is done! It was a lot of work. It was fun. It's now over! I have exactly 9 hours to sleep and gear up again for tomorrow's Bazaar at Cambridge Christian School where I'll have my Watkins table set up. Despite the rainy weather tonight, we had a nice and busy turn out at the Open House and we now have lots of Cookie Kitchen orders for Christmas as well as Watkins orders that I need to place! Thank you, Lord, for providing customers when they are needed!

I am thankful again for my friends and neighbors who helped set up and tear down everything for the Open House tonight. They provided me with artistic flair and fun and encouragement and I had a wonderful time with them.

I'm also thankful for the sleep that I hope to be getting soon here because I'm exhausted and I have another long day ahead of me!

5 comments:

heidiannie said...

I'm glad it went well for you, Martha! This is the beginning of a busy, sleepless season! I'm praying for strength and prosperity!

Karen said...

I know it's all hard work, but wasn't it fun? Our party with Gaby was great...lots of work, but fun. I have a very hospitable (almost) two year old, too. He stood in front of the door when people wanted to leave, not wanting them to go home at 10:30 pm!

GramS said...

I'm so glad it all went well for you! After today, your kitchen will smell like cookies till Christmas.
`

liz said...

Have a great day today! It's good that you enjoy what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

You obviously have more energy than I do. Might have to do with age. Glad your turn out and the results were successful. God is so good!