Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful Wednesday

1. I'm thankful for my dishwasher. Mom always said we didn't need one growing up because we had five of them already (hardy har har), but I bet if she would have had one back then, she would have been just as thankful as I am right now!

2. I'm thankful for safe and conscientious drivers. The short drive to church tonight was quite slippery and I'm thankful for all those cautious people out there who took things slow and gave everyone a lot of space. I love snow from inside the house, but I don't like driving in it at all!

3. I'm thankful for Stephen's cooperative spirit today. He's not always cooperative, but likes to push his limits. Today he helped clean up the mess that Christopher made without complaining. He ran around the house this morning looking for things to do, although I am SURE that had something to do with earning his little teddy bear pieces that he turns in for time on the computer. He helped me get the table ready for lunch. Yes, he was quite cooperative. Life is so much more peaceful when even one boy is behaving this way!

2 comments:

liz said...

What a CUTE picture of him! (Although I seem to see a hint of orneriness in his eyes...)

heidiannie said...

Dishwashers, computers, washing machines! I thank God for modern conveniences! And good little boys!