Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Swagbucks!


Search & Win



Did you ever hear of Swagbucks? My friend, Katie, got me hooked. If you like to get stuff for free, then this is the place to start! Just register at Swagbucks and start searching for whatever you would normally search for in your day to day use of your search engine, but instead of doing it for nothing, win random Swag Bucks! Save up these Swag Bucks and get some great prizes! Not every search will reward you with Swag Bucks, but when it does, let me tell you, you will get all excited!! You will not receive any spam from this, your privacy will not be put in jeopardy in any way. You will just win random points for prizes. I personally want to save up to get an ipod or an MP3 player. I have a long way to go, but I'm willing to keep searching ... I do it anyway!

Check it out! Just click on these links and get started!


Search & Win

No comments: