Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Fred!

Today is Fred's birthday! We're all excited about that because that means we get to PARTY today! He's excited because we're going to go to a chuhuscaria (I doubt I spelled that right) and it's his dream come true here in Paraguay! That is a Brazilian restaurant where you are served meat to your heart's content (or your heart's demise, I'm not sure). I most likely won't be posting more today as the place doesn't open until late and we'll be out late tonight. We'll see. I seem to be running on the prayers of others right now anyway. I'm not getting used to this schedule change of being up early and staying up late. I'm wiped! :)

If you know my hubby, send him an email today wishing him a happy birthday!

5 comments:

heidiannie said...

happy birthday, Fred!

LindaSue said...

Oh, I occasionally ate at a Brazilian restaurant in Florida with all the meats and rice and stuff...ummm...I'm salivating just thinking of it! ENJOY!!!! (And happy birthday, Fred!)

a.peg said...

Fred, Happy Birthday, and may you be belssed with many more!
Mar: Could your adjustment problem be due to the aging factor? Yours, not Fred's?
love you all

GramS said...

Why is it that the Brazilian restaurants are the best? We ate at one by Igazu Falls...one I wish I could go back to sometime. (That's where Brandon kept going back to get chicken livers.) Really great choices of really good food!
Hope you guys had a good birthday party for Fred. Happy Birthday, Fred.

Karen said...

Mom - Brandon got Chicken Hearts! And he did again last night too.
Martha- its spelled Churrasqueria. A Churrasco is a steak so it's like a steak house with many cuts of beef, chicken, pork, and sausages...plus a buffet of salads, pastas and dessert.
We were happy for the one sliding board and sports channel on the tv. The older cousins watched the younger cousins for a while...a wonderful time out!