Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Want To Go To Paraguay!!

Christopher wasn't feeling well today so when he refused to eat his pancakes, we didn't really push it too much (mostly because we didn't want that last bite of pancake to tip the stomach and have him puke it all back up again). We did try to encourage him since he had only taken one bite before he started his adament refusal to eat. Fred asked him another time to try to take one last bite and he just burst into tears! "I don't want to eat my pancake! I want to go to Paraguay!!"

I hate to say it, but we all cracked up at him. How do you explain to a two and a half year old that he can eat his pancake AND go to Paraguay?! Just not both of them tonight.

2 comments:

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

ROFLOL! Poor guy...

a.peg said...

Hey, pancakes and Paraguay both start with the same letter, so what's the diference to a 2 and 1/2 year old little boy? At least Paraguay dosen't cause stomach aches...yet.