Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lurker!

A very Happy Birthday to my lurking childhood friend who I'm sure will be reading this post! I know you've never posted any comments or even acknowledged to me that you read this, but I know that you do because of comments your family has made to me regarding your thoughts on some of the entries (like Timothy's mural on our bedroom wall and the combination of ketchup and hot dogs!) I will not reveal your identity, but I do hope you know that I appreciate you keeping in touch with our family through this blog. I wish you a very happy birthday, and may your husband and children treat you special on this day!!

PS Please comment sometime ... or at least email me to let me know you're out there! :)

2 comments:

Lurker said...

Having not had any time to look at your blog, Mar, I got on tonight after totally bombing a chocolate cake I need to serve for a dinner this Wednesday. I thought, "Lurker? Who's Lurker?" Then I see something about family and the drawings. Then I realize you're addressing ME. Thanks for the birthday greeting and very funny stories. Say Hi to the rest of your family -- Love, Lurker

Martha said...

Dear Lurker,
I'm sooo glad you responded! There are times I write with you in mind because I can picture you either relating to or laughing hysterically at us! I love hearing the occassional story from your zoo as well. Love to you all! (PS Stir the cake into a pile of pudding and whipped cream and call it a trifle! Your guests will be amazed at your "creativity". :)