Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unexplained Mystery

Ok. So I know my kids do weird things at times, but I think we've hit another all-time high-ranking weird one. Someone seems to have stolen the pan of leftover broccoli from supper! Yes, you read that right. It's missing. Gone. I can't find it anywhere! WHY would a preschooler steal a pan of plain (not even salted) steamed broccoli?! I have looked everywhere for this pan tonight. It's not in the refrigerator (thought maybe someone was being helpful). It's not in the microwave, or the dishwasher or on the counter. I have even looked under the table, on all the chairs, in the playpen. I've checked the toy box, the pan cupboard and the stove. WHERE could that pan of broccoli be?!

I know what's going to happen. I'm going to start smelling it in a day or two and then I'll find it in some obscure place. But I still don't understand why someone would want to steal and hide a pan of plain, old broccoli!!!

I'll keep you posted on my searchings.

1 comment:

GramS said...

Ask Roger. He never brought back our brown wastebasket after he burned the trash, either. Maybe he knows where little boys take things.

Broccoli? Hahaha. Check your front closet...washer?...drier?...was the deck door open?...What did the boys have to say about it? This is funny!