Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Found It!

If you haven't read my previous post from today, stop reading here and read "Unexplained Mystery" first. This won't make much sense until you read the other.

************************************************************

Well, I found the missing pan of broccoli! It was in the bathroom between the sink and the toilet. When I walked in and saw it there, I vaguely remembered Stephen saying that he had to go to the bathroom and that he was going to take the broccoli with him because he didn't want Timothy to eat it all. You are wondering how I could have missed this action, right? Well, Fred had come home late and we were already eating supper. When he walked in the door, I left the table to go heat up his food for him and it was when I was by the stove that Stephen took off with the pan in his hand. All I can say is that I'm thankful that I found it tonight. Yes, it may have been in the bathroom, but better there where we had a better chance of finding it than hidden in the basement or something! I'll keep a closer eye on my broccoli from now on!

2 comments:

liz said...

Funny, funny story. Broccoli has always been my kids' favorite vegetable.

Peg Toth said...

Thought maybe George Bush visited and flushed it down the toilet. (A. Janet used to use that method to get rid of unwanted food-I wasn't smart enopugh- I just spit it behind the bath tub until someone found it and I had to crawl behind and clean out all the rotten food)
Actually am glad Steven likes broccoli. It's really good for him, and others if he shares it with them.
Love you.
A. Peg