Thursday, October 25, 2007

Memories








Sorry for the silence. Life caught up with me and I had to get caught up with life!

Fred just downloaded some pictures that have been on the camera way too long. These photos are for my family, mostly, and anyone else who may have some memories of the back of Grandpa and Grandma's property. Fred took these when we were there for Grandpa's funeral. What a lot of fun we had running around that property! I'm sure Mom and her siblings had even more fun as kids ... or maybe these pictures just remind them of having to work in the garden. In my mind, I will still always envision these fields full of corn stalks!
Enjoy a few memories here parents, siblings, cousins and aunts/uncles.
I wonder what images are being burned into the memories of our kids?!

3 comments:

LindaSue said...

Thanks for the memories, Mar... Happy and sad smiles. Beautiful photos. Love you...and the memories

GramS said...

Guess when I walked back to the garden to work, I faced the fronts of the buildings, and when we were done, hurried to put back the garden tools, and my focus was on the house, getting to the cool drink of water, cool shade, and REST! Thanks for the memories, Mar and Fred. The pictures are great.

Peg Toth said...

Excellent pictures, Mar. Love to have copies of them.
Many years of memories rolled up in just a few pictures, but they capture the essence of Gramp and Gram and our lives at "home". Love you.