Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend Thanksgivings

* Miriam's delicious Whole Wheat Dried Cherry and Chocolate Chunk Scones recipe that she shared with me. Mmmmmmm!!!!
* Another successful Watkins event today
* My husband who is sooo good about taking the boys for me when I have responsibilities with Watkins
* My mother-in-law who loves when Fred brings the boys over when I'm doing those above mentioned events
* The surprise gift of a Pampered Chef stoneware from a friend who decided she just didn't know what to do with hers...heard I broke mine and passed hers along to me!
* For the ability to whip up a supper from leftovers in the refrigerator that the family loves (Thanks, Mom, for teaching by example!)
* For friends who have gone through something similar to what I am going through now and their willingness to share the good, the bad and the ugly...as well as encouragement and Godly wisdom
* For the piece of REAL mail that came in my mailbox this week!! Thank you, Lilly! It's up on my refrigerator in a place of honor!
* My crockpot which will soon be simmering tomorrow's pork stew for lunch

4 comments:

heidiannie said...

Did she give you permission to share the recipe or are you just going to tantalize us with a description?

LindaSue said...

not know what to do with a Pampered Chef stoneware pan? I'd be lost without mine! And I have doubles on some of them! PLEASE share the recipe!!!! And email me and tell me about your event, yay, Mar!!! You're gonna reach first month manager qualifications this month I bet! You go, girl!

a.peg said...

I got one of my stoneware Pampered Chef baking sheets at a garage sale for 3 bucks (both of them) Gave one to Tim who uses it a lot, also. Yours were a better bargin.
Glad your "event" was prosperous.

GramS said...

You sound busy!!
I think the cooking creativity comes from a Mom who had to make do sometimes, too.