Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two Days' Worth of Thanksgiving

Oops. I'm getting behind! Here we go:

* For warmer days
* For a husband who loves to put the kids to bed
* That all the cookies I needed to bake for Friday's open house are DONE!
* Knowing God sees the big picture of life and that He knows our struggles
* For my dishwasher
* For Zehrs (grocery store) that sent me coupons for a free 500g brick of cheese, a box of spare ribs appetizers and a quart of fresh orange juice because I'm "a faithful customer" (??? Whatever! I'm accepting it, even though I'm certainly not loyal to Zehrs!)
* For people who are eager and excited to volunteer their time to work with the Sunday School Christmas program at church, and on top of that, they are competent and I don't have to hold their hand the whole time!
* For my bed, which is calling me

3 comments:

GramS said...

It's so neat...all around us there are things to be thankful for. We just have to look, and admit it by thanking the only One who gave it to us in the first place.

I love your Zehrs goodies!

heidiannie said...

You have a thankful attitude and heart, Martha. I have to work up a story around my thankful's to make them fit into this category.
Thanks for sharing your many thankful moments!

Anonymous said...

I love your lists. They are so real to life. Thanks for sharing. I have to be more deliberate about doing this in my own life! Love you! Lilly