Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday's Thanks

* I'm thankful that Roger and Amy, Daniel and Ryan made it to Ohio safely despite the long flights from Indonesia!
* For Timothy and Christopher's cheerful willingness to clean up the basement with me today
* For the boys' commendable behavior at the funeral home tonight as we went to give our support to my cousin Ron's wife, Tammy, whose father passed away as the result of cancer. The boys don't have a clue who he is, but they were so respectful and well-behaved tonight!
* For Connie who pulled together a beautiful, gigantic platter of cookies for an emergency customer tonight
* That I was able to get ALL the dirty laundry washed, dried, folded AND put away today! I think I did six loads and now they're DONE!
* For the many people that are praying for our stressful week (issues with the sale of our business that we thought were dealt with have NOT been, and now they have come to a head this week)
* Isaiah 23:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

6 comments:

a.peg said...

AMEM! We're praying for you. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. Hugs to all, especially the boys...all 3 of them! (and you, too)

a.peg said...

Actually,I meant hugs to all FOUR of them.

LindaSue said...

Mar...thanks so much for supporting Ron & Tammy during this time. It brought tears to my eyes when I read that you all went. wish we could've been there, too. LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I too was glad to read that you went to see Ron and Tammy. Bless you for that effort. And may the Lord provide all that is needed in regards to the business issues. This too shall pass. God bless you my friend. Love, Lilly

liz said...

Praying, too. Come visit!

heidiannie said...

Bearing burdens and dealing with issues from the past hasn't stopped you from being thankful, Martha!
Great testimony and witness to God's providential care.