Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Paraguay's National Anthem

The national anthem of Paraguay is quite long and usually only two verses of it are sung. The kids at school sang this every Thursday when they had their "formation" at the beginning of the day. The classes would line up and the kids would sing the anthem. Arms are to be straight down at your sides and no one is to move once the anthem starts. Bear with this music. There's a lot of introduction before it gets to the words. I apologize for the boring video while the music is playing. This was the best one I could find to post on here, though. Enjoy it anyway! I did.


3 comments:

heidiannie said...

It's lively and I liked the tuba- but I have only Sesame Street Spanish- so I couldn't understand anything but Paraguay!
Did you get your cookie, yet?

Martha said...

I just got it today!!! It's in perfect shape and beautiful! I'll enjoy it tomorrow with my tea. :) Thank you!

Pauser said...

I loved how the kids did their formation when they had their national anthem and their morning prayer and devotion.