Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Little Composer

Please sit back and enjoy this original piece by Timothy. One never knows what this little boy will come up with next. He is quite the artist in all aspects and we love and appreciate him! Unfortunately, I accidentally cut off the first line of his song, but you can still hear the farm-y twang in his voice as he sings the rest. In case you can't hear the words, the lyrics are posted below. Enjoy!

Down By the Farm

Down by the farm, down by the farm, everybody likes the farm!

Down by the farm, down by the farm, everybody likes the farm (meh meh meh)!

4 comments:

heidiannie said...

Get that boy a jug and a washboard he could start a Jug Band!
And don't think I didn't notice that loaf of bread on the counter- beautiful!

ALSO- I am sending your wand this week- sorry I got kind of backed-up with babysitting and classwork last week. I just got a good solid mailer and will try to get ii into the mail today!

Anonymous said...

I love the rubberband accompaniment. Good job! Love, Lilly

Martha said...

He's not quite on key here, but he sure enjoyed singing it! The song went on for several more verses and since the rubberband seems to have become permanantly affixed to the drawer knobs, everyone who passes by twangs it and sings another verse or two.

heidiannie, the bread is our FAVORITE! That's all I make (or use) anymore! It defies all your breadmaking tutorials, though, so I haven't share my recipe. Sooo easy: yeast, coarse salt, water and flour. No kneading. No hassle. I also put in whole wheat and/or ground flaxseed as the mood hits.

liz said...

He's good....