Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogging Problems

Sorry for no posts lately, but I'm having trouble posting anything to Blogger just now. I don't even know if this is going to go through, but rather than spend more time typing all kinds of stories out for you, just to have them hanging in cyberspace until I finally close it all down, I think I'll just leave it at this for now. This way you know that I am at least TRYING to post some pictures, some stories, and whatever.

Until Blogger is working again for me, it may look like I'm not here ... but I am, really! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Figures! This one posted! Why didn't all my other INTERESTING posts survive?!

GramS said...

This came through OK.
Try and try again.
Glad to hear from you anytimg.

a.peg said...

Well, happy birthday, anyhow!