Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Excuse

I know I haven't been posting much lately. Things have been very busy around here. My real excuse, though, is that I have pictures that I want to post, but I don't have a clue how to download them so that I can post them. That's the problem with having a different computer all the time, usually a reject from one of Fred's customers which means it has "issues". Our computer situation at home is like my sister-in-law's situation with vehicles. Fred's brother buys used cars from the auction every week so she has a new car every week. She can never remember which car is hers in the parking lot, so she just presses the panic button and heads toward the car with the alarm going off. My problem is that I don't know which of these computers can download pictures, which one will allow me to work more than 15 minutes at a time, which computer has the boys' Chicka Chicka Boom Boom game loaded on it, etc, etc. I'm just too ignorant.


Anyway ... that's my excuse for not posting. I have no pictures to post, so I can't write either. I'll get back into it soon, I hope.


Please pray for us tomorrow. Timothy is going to have his tonsils taken out tomorrow. I know it's worse on me than on him because I know what's going to happen. He doesn't have a clue, really, and is excited to go! We had a hospital orientation on Saturday and they took us everywhere we would be going on Wednesday. They even let him play with some of the equipment and try on the masks and gloves, etc. He thinks it's going to be loads of fun. My stomach is already churning just knowing what he's going to be enduring. Pray for us. Thanks!


Things will be quiet on my blog for the next few days, I'm sure, but stick with me. I'll be back. Oscar is coming to visit from Paraguay this week as well, so I'm hoping I can spend time with him, too, after fighting off all his other friends. I'll talk with you all again in a few days, but in the meantime, please pray for Timothy tomorrow (and Mommy, too!).

2 comments:

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

You have a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom game?? My boys are so jealous...

Timothy will be riding his bike before you know it.. .maybe even today :-)
Babies bounce, Mommies... not so much.

Katie

LindaSue said...

write a short entry after the tonsils are out to let us know how it went....

Chicka chicka boom boom game? Yeah, my kids would love that, too!!!