Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mr. Creative #2

Remember Mr. Creative who is happy to create (messes) out of anything? He found my chocolate from my cookies and decided to work his creativity again! He was in his glory with this melted chocolate, as you can see from the pictures.
Today his report card came home from his first term of Senior Kindergarten. It was no surprise to read his teacher's comments, "Timothy is an excellent artist and enjoys writing stories and illustrating his stories during his free time. He explores a variety of tools, materials, and processes of his own choice to create visual art forms in familiar and new ways." We can certainly attest to that!
I wonder how he'll be using this gift as he grows and matures. He's one creative little dude, that's for sure!

6 comments:

Karen said...

hmmm, you must be a special mom. No matter how creative my kids are I don't think I'd let them play with melted chocolate! I did let Edson play with chipa dough the other day. Then, he made tiny fingernail chipas and I baked them for him. He loved it!

a.peg said...

Oh, Mar, that's wonderful. We pray his creativity will alway be channelled in the riht direction to the Lord's honor and glory. Just keep up the encouragement! Grandpa P. would have loved it! (the word verification for this is paints!)

Jenny said...

Wow! You're brave, Matha. If I did that there'd be chocolate EVERYWHERE!!

Paula said...

He's blessed to have a mamma who will allow him to be creative!

GramS said...

You didn't have to clean chocolate off the countertops, floor, walls? I think you're living through his creativity, too. Your Mom just didn't let you melt and smear chocolate all around. :) Keep it up, Timothy.

liz said...

Timothy! I didn't get to spend enough time with him when you were down. Shoulda got out the melted chocolate, I see now.