Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Niagara Falls

Here are some of our pictures of our side trip to Niagara Falls after Camp in July. It was a beautiful day while we were there and about 15 minutes after we left, it poured and poured! Thankfully, we had a wonderful time there.

This area is so commercialized and pales so much compared to the pictures that Laurel took when she was in Paraguay. They are posted on Karen's blog (at the left). We love Niagara Falls despite it's high population of tourists and get the same thrill every time we stop and soak in God's wonderful creation!

It's rare that you would go to Niagara Falls and NOT see a rainbow ... excpet on a rainy day. I'm thankful ours was perfectly sunny!

The Maid of the Mist! Have you ever taken that tour? It's an amazing experience. We didn't do it this time, but some day when the boys are older, I am sure we'd all enjoy it again!
If you ever want to see Niagara Falls in person, please let me know! We'd be happy to have you come visit US and then we'll take you on a personal tour around The Falls! Seriously! Take me up on this, ok?

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the falls pictures with rainbows in them. BTW (the pictures on my blog are MINE...NOT Laurel's). I guess I still take a million pictures even though I've been there a million times!

GramS said...

Really? You'd take us to the Falls? Every time we come visit I love to see even the SPRAY from the Falls on QEW. We don't take the time to go past them because we're in a hurry to see you guys.
Yes, we love the falls, too. They're so amazing. So awesome.
I'm glad you have pix of the boys standing there. They're so cute.

liz said...

I love all the falls...so pretty. I want to visit Niagra on the Lake sometime, too. Maybe when the kids are in college...