Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Few Miscellaneous Funnies

Christopher at Camp on our way to the Tiny Tot Choir practice: I am NOT going to choir! Little boys don't go to choir! (This little boy went to choir after all.)

Stephen when he heard that he had four weeks of cast-wearing ahead of him: The good thing is that we'll be at Camp the first week! That will make my time a lot shorter!

Timothy getting ready for his yard sale in the kitchen today: Mommy, I'm going to put $100 on my hearts that I'm cutting out. (Honey, I don't know that anyone will buy those hearts for $100.) Why won't people buy my hearts? (Because they are cut out of a piece of scrap paper, maybe? --- I did NOT say that to him! I just told him that today wasn't a good day for a yard sale because it's a Tuesday and most yard sales are on Saturdays. He and Stephen got to work cutting out more shapes for a Saturday yard sale now! Anyone want to buy a little 3 inch paper heart for $100??)

Mommy to Daddy when he got home this evening: Seriously! The boys were GREAT all day long, until you walked in the door! What did you do to make them so goofy tonight?! They're all yours now!

2 comments:

a.peg said...

maybe a heart for 100 pennies might do! You have to think big, expect big and then you get BIG results!

liz said...

I'd love a heart--but could I get a quantity discount?