Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're So Rich!

I saw a Family Circus cartoon many years ago where little Billy was holding handfuls of Christmas cards and he was shouting with joy, "We're RICH!" I have tried and tried to find that cartoon online to post on here because I just loved it. This is what I think every time I see all of our Christmas cards, too. We're rich! Look at all those precious jewels on our doors and walls! God has blessed our family with so many family members and friends that we can't be anything BUT rich!
These are the Christmas cards that we received as of December 27, 2008. We got about ten more after this, but these are the ones we had at that time. Do you recognize yours? You have helped make our family rich and we are so thankful! If you don't see your card, maybe it came after December 27 (or is hanging conveniently on our refrigerator with the magnet you glued on the back!). I hope that your family is blessed with similar riches!

4 comments:

LindaSue said...

um, yeah. I haven't done Christmas (new year's? Valentine's?) cards yet. Got the family pic done though!

Karen said...

I haven't been on the computer for such a long time. Today I am catching up on everyone. Last week we were in San Pedro and this week there have been these sporadic thunderstorms and I just haven't even plugged the computer in. It was beautiful to read about your family again...after two weeks! I'm glad we are RICH because of you, too!

Anonymous said...

and we are rich with so many friends and loving relatives like you! So thankful for each one. Love you all

liz said...

I love the display! I just took ours down and now I feel poor...

But we still have them and plan to pray for everyone who sent them again!