Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Me, It's Me Oh Lord!

Today was another rough day for me. I think I'm being attacked spiritually and I'm caving in to lies that I shouldn't be believing. This afternoon this song came on and it seemed as if I was the one who wrote it! Yes, my mother and my father and my sister(s) and my brother also stand in the need of prayer as we all do, but today it just seemed like I couldn't pray for anyone else, not even myself, and that's why I stand in the need of prayer.

Thank you for your prayers for us ... for me.
Not my mother, not my father, but it's me oh Lord
Standing in the need of prayer
Not my brother, not my sister, but it's me oh Lord
Standing in the need of prayer
It's me (it's me) it's me, oh Lord,
Standing in the need of prayer
It's me (it's me) it's me, oh Lord,
Standing in the need of prayer!

3 comments:

LindaSue said...

oh Mar, of course I'll continue to pray! And I've found that the times I cannot pray for myself, just calling out the name of Jesus helps....

liz said...

The hard times don't last forever. They just seem like they do. I pray for grace for you for today. (I'll pray it again tomorrow and the next day, and the next...)

Karen said...

Dt.33.27