Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Options

Liz told me how to adjust my settings so that anonymous readers can post comments. You don't have to have an account with Blogger to leave me a message anymore. Feel free to comment now!

My typing is still laborious and messy. I have a new splint on my finger, but I am still not able to use it for typing. Therefore, everything takes longer since I have to keep backspacing to correct all my unintentional errors. Soon I'll be back into this and you'll hear more from me!!

Just to update those of you who have been asking, i think I'm finally on my last four batches of cookies for The Cookie Kitchen!! I can't believe how many cookies have been baked in this kitchen over the past month! When all is said and done, I'll let you know the total count of cookies that we made. I can't even estimate at this point. God has really blessed this "little" project more than we ever dreamed! We already have people telling us that they don't want us to change a single thing for next year as they expect to be buying cookies from us again! That's all up to the Lord!

I want to finish one last batch here tonight before I head for bed! Bye bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now you can start advertising for Valentine's day and Easter, etc. Enjoy!