Friday, November 9, 2007

Miscellaneous Amusement


I just put Stephen and Timothy to bed. I decided to stay up there and snuggle with them a little bit and just tell stories and laugh, etc. Well, things started to get a little weird so I told them that they must be overtired and need some good sleep because of all their odd comments. I'll share a few with you.

Timothy: I won Candyland tonight because everyone else was a slow poke, but I was a fast poke.
Stephen: Mommy, if we had hands on the sides of our hands, we'd have fourteen fingers. (Don't ask. Remember, it's late for them!)

Timothy: I can count to three! One, three, four, five, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three. See! I can count to three backwards!

Stephen: All night long apples fall from trees.

Timothy: Mommy, do I have all my numbers on my hands?

Stephen: In the morning, no one will wake me up because I'm going to sleep until my clock says 9! (This comes from the boy who has a hard time sleeping past 7:00!)

Timothy: Kissafah only says "Bah!" Someone needs to teach him real words!

It's way past bedtime for these little guys! I couldn't even keep up with their conversations anymore! Goodnight everyone! Oh, and by the way, they don't sleep in this Thomas bed. They were just trying it out one day.

1 comment:

Peg Toth said...

Can't you just see those little wheels turning nonstop in their heads? I just love listeniing to conversations of kids their ages. It puts everything in the right perspective. Love you all lots and lots. A. Peg