Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Tooth!!


Finally, Christopher has another tooth! He's been living with just his two front lower teeth since July with NO signs of anything else to come! Last night when I was finger-brushing his two teeth, I flipped to his top gum and lo and behold, there's a tooth starting to poke out! Now he won't look like a semi-toothless "Angela" (that comment was for those of you who remember the woman Liz, Karen and I used to work for). He'll finally look like a real 14 month old ... well, not quite yet, since all the other kids I've seen around his age already have a mouthful of teeth.


No worries. By next summer he'll really be able to chow down on his cobs of corn!

7 comments:

Peg Toth said...

"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!" I have lots of corn for you when your mom goes up at Thanksgiving...if she doesn't forget to take it. Love you all. A. Peg

liz said...

Yea, Christopher! This is a totally cute picture of him! The teeth make him all the more "little boy" rather than "baby".

LindaSue said...

he is so cute! No fusses when teeting? Susanna never fussed; I never knew WHEN she had new teeth until I'd feel in her mouth :D

Hugs to your cuties....

GramS said...

He takes after you, Mar. Your first one didn't come in till Grandma Pamer's birthday party at Aunt Sue's (80th?) and that was a week AFTER your first birthday! Maybe they'll last longer if they come in later???

Martha said...

Aunt Sue could not have had her 80th birthday when I was a year old. If so, that would make her 120 years old today! :)

LindaSue said...

I think she means Grandma Pamer's 80th birthday at Aunt Sue's....

Martha said...

Oh yeah. Duh. Thanks, Lin!