Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School Boys

September 7 was the first day of school for Stephen and Timothy.

September 14 was Christopher's first day.

Looks like he's adjusted quite well already! He told me yesterday that all he did was "play and play and play and play, oh and I read a book at my table with the lights off. That's it."
Now that we've celebrated the first day(s) of school, we're celebrating birthdays today for Timothy and Christopher! It's been quite a busy time around here.





5 comments:

Pelican Grey said...

Wow all the kids in school. The pictures are adorable. I love Christophers sign!:)

Pauser said...

Time flies doesn't it! I can't believe all the boys are in school. It's so great that Christopher is so excited!

GramS said...

These are such cute pictures, (and cute boys!!) Always that first-day-of-school smile of anticipation, (and the last day of school with a relief smile!)
Enjoy those elementary years, they'll go fast!

heidiannie said...

Cute pictures, busy times!
They do keep on growing, don't they? My baby is 24 and it is still sad when he goes off to school (and work) every day.

Karen said...

nice pictures! Wish we could see you all again!