Sunday, April 11, 2010

When I Was A Kid...

When I was a kid, I was expected to do my own homework, finish my own projects and be responsible for my own schoolwork on every account. I guess things have changed. Tonight I was browsing www.Kijiji.com looking for some good deals and I stumbled upon the following ad:


You hate writing essays. You can't stand finishing Seven chapters of math equations. You dread writing that 10 page book report.

That's where I come in.
-- I'll write your essay
-- Finish your seven chapters
-- And write that 10-page book report

For 10$ an assignment, I'll get you an A no matter where you live.
- I know what it's like to be in highschool and not have the time or patience to sit down and get to work. All I need is a copy of the project/assignment outline, your name, the requirements, and any other useful information I need.

Contact me at this email -
mailto:Gottaluvstewie@hotmail.com

Is this unbelievable or what?! This guy is actually offering to do homework for high school kids so that they don't have to do it themselves! I just can't believe this. He probably thinks he's being super-innovative by placing an ad like this, but come on! I don't know who Stewie is, but I don't think I gotta luv him!

And that's my rant for tonight.

4 comments:

a.peg said...

just have togive him an A+ for being so innovative. Sad part is all the kids who will hire him. They'll probably all end up on welfare or something like that...

GramS said...

Stewie should use his resources and tutor kids who need help. Or if he's that smart, he should get a good job. I would hope nobody would ever use his services, but unfortunately, some will bite the bait.
And I'm glad you learned the hard way.:)

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
freund said...

Not to mention that I think that's illegal.... I could be wrong, but isn't that a form of identity fraud or something like that?


.. I mean, it's definitely cheating, too. Boo to Stewie! Two thumbs down!!